From our humble beginnings in 1976, the Niagara Regional Sportsman Gun Club, located in the heartland of St Ann’s on 27 acres, now offers our Club members a wide variety of shooting disciplines to take part in.
Our Club includes an outdoor Archery, Sporting Clay, Handgun, and Rifle Ranges for our members to enjoy.
Our Club remains focused on promoting safe sport shooting while continuing to encourage true fellowship and sportsmanship for all.
Dear NRSGC Members:
As of Saturday, May 22, 2021; the club is able to re-open with certain limitations which are as follows:
1. A maximum of 10 persons on the sporting clays range at any one time.
2. A maximum of 5 persons on each of the pin range, 25/50 and 50/100 yard ranges at any one time.
3. Social distancing of 2m must be observed on all ranges at all times.
4. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (cough, shortness of breath, etc.) you must not attend the facility.
5. Hand sanitizer is provided when touching common access surfaces
We are pleased that the club is finally open for use again. However, common sense must prevail. Members who fail to follow the above directives will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including expulsion from the club.
It appears that we are finally getting past this unfortunate situation and while everyone is frustrated with living under strict Covid regulations now is not the time to let our guard down.
You may direct questions to myself or any member of the Board.
# of Ranges